- Joined staff at Carey Baptist College teaching Jazz specialist program and continue teaching at WAAPA.
- Performed at the Valley Jazz Festival in Queensland.
- Recorded second album with the Trio.
2006 – 2009
- Toured the North of Western Australia including Broome and the Bungle Bungles.
- Went to Melbourne with WA Brass as their principle trombonist to compete in the Australian Brass Band National Championships.
- Toured to Rome with Salamander to perform at the Villa Cillemontana Jazz Festival.
- Joined the Staff at the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts teaching Jazz Piano.
- Performed at the York Jazz and Soul Festival.
2003 – 2006
- Pianist with: Bronwynn Sprogowski Quartet, Hip Mo Toast, and Salamander.
- Performed at the Subiaco, York and Habourside Festivals.
- Recorded first album with the trio self tilted.
- Jazz Now project manager running Jazz education master classes and camps.
- Performed at the Perth International Arts Festival Southern circuit with the James Morrison Scholarship Winners.
2001 – 2002
- Lived and worked in Vancouver Canada.
- Performed at Vancouver International Jazz Festival.
- Chosen as artist of the month and recorded a session of music and interviews with CBC radio.
- Recorded with Deborah Ledon, George McFetridge and Solcola.
- Performed at Cellar Jazz Club, Backstage Lounge, Barnone and the Silk Purse Arts Gallery (Solo Piano concert series).
1997 – 2000
- Completed Bachelor of Music in Jazz Piano.
- Invited to join Golden Key Honour Society for top marks during the course.
- Awarded the International Association of Jazz Educators Award.
1994 – 1997
- Completed Diploma of Performing Arts in Classical Trombone.
- Resident pianist at Savannahs’ Restaurant.
- Toured England, Scotland and Wales with Kalamunda Youth Swing Band. Played Wigan and Glasgow Jazz Festivals and clubs including Ronnie Scotts.
- Attended International Music School in Reading England. Chosen to play first Trombone in Stephen Cobbs Band for the music school.
The Early Days
- Started piano aged 5.
- Started trombone aged 12.
- First gig aged 16 at Burswood Resort Casino.